November 11, 2014

The Blog Resumes

For several reasons, I have done nothing with this blog for almost two years.  I have no great excuses – I just was busy on a lot of other things and it not see much benefit from publishing a blog that had few readers.  However, things have slowed down a bit, which is to be expected at my age, and I have decided to resume publishing.

This time around, I will limit the areas I cover, both to give me a focus, and to perhaps attract readers who are particularly interested in those areas.  For now, those areas will be regulation of the Internet, and the medical regulatory issues enveloped in Obamacare.  President Obama announced yesterday that he fully supports "net neutrality", and this week's news reports that the actual sign-ups for Obamacare are far less than reported.  I am certain there will always be something of interest to post, and I hope readers will find Regulatory Follies a useful resource.

No comments: